Kind-hearted, like-minded individuals and organizations working together to assist Families in Transition.
We help Central Massachusetts families in need by coordinating the efforts/resources of the community to meet the needs of the greatest number of families, in an effective, efficient, compassionate manner.
For more information on how you or your organization can help please contact us at 508 709 5519 or email us at email@example.com
CURRENT LIST OF NEEDS
- Size 4 Diapers
- XL Goodnight Pullups
- Pullups in sizes 2T/3T & 3T/4T
- Horizon organic chocolate milk boxes
- Color Wonder sets – (to help to keep the kids busy and the motels do not like markers as the kids color on the walls)
- Gift Cards to Stop & Shop*
- Target Gift Cards*
* Gift cards will be used by our volunteers to purchase fresh fruit and healthy snacks along with basic care items.
There is a drop off location at St. Rose’ church on West Main Street Northboro,MA or contact us at 508 709 5519 .